Home » The Unmissable Power of Power Trends

The Unmissable Power of Power Trends

Hey, Ross here:

Welcome to a new trading week.

I’ve talked quite often about “getting it while the going’s good” right here on this newsletter.

And for today’s edition, I’m going to show you exactly what I mean – and what to look for.

Chart of the Day

The market only trends about 30% of the time. The other 70% of the time, stocks are moving down or sideways.

Data from the past two years support this general rule.

The above chart is the S&P 500 index over the last two years (104 weeks).

The yellow boxes highlight periods of sustained uptrends. Out of 104 weeks, only 27 of them meet my criteria.

Here are my criteria for sustained uptrends – also known as Power Trends.

  • The low is above the 21-day EMA for at least 10 days
  • 21-day EMA is above 50-day SMA for at least 5 days
  • 50-day SMA is in an uptrend
  • Index closes up for the day

We’re in one right now.

And as I explain in the Insight of the Day, when we’re in a Power Trend, we need to put our foot on the gas.

Insight of the Day

The vast majority of gains will be made during these Power Trends.

Power Trends present some of the best money-making opportunities for traders. 

Even long-term investors, if they go back and look, will find that the vast majority of their gains come during these periods.

That’s why it’s critical we do not miss out on the opportunities presented during such periods.

Because make no mistake – another bear market will come. These conditions will not last forever. 

There will be times when the markets pull back or trade sideways for weeks or even months. 

But when conditions are good, that’s when you want to step on the gas… to get full exposure and make big profits during these lucrative periods.

That’s why tomorrow at 12 p.m. Eastern…

I’m going LIVE for a masterclass on a strategy that will allow you to target the biggest and most powerful gains to be had during this Power Trend.

This strategy’s recent picks could have had you up 113% in 14 days… 82% in 143 days… and even 302% in 7 weeks…

And with the Power Trend still going strong, gains like these could just be the start.

So make sure you click here to save your seat for my live masterclass…

Block out your calendar…

And watch for the login details in your inbox tomorrow.

Play the trend while you can.

See you tomorrow.

Ross Givens
Editor, Stock Surge Daily

Brand New Strategy for Profiting from AI Stocks.

There’s a brand-new strategy in 2024 for going after big profits in AI stocks. It has nothing to do with Nvidia, Microsoft, Meta – or any of the big AI stocks the media can’t stop talking about.

It has to do with a fast-moving “backdoor” that has opened in the AI market... A backdoor that could send a very special class of AI stocks rocketing into the stratosphere.

Ross Givens
Ross Givens

I bought my first stock when I was 12 years old. It was Microsoft. I’ve been a registered financial advisor. I’ve worked as a stock broker. I ran a managed fund. I was a Vice President at JP Morgan with Series 7, Series 66 and Series 3 securities licenses. I’ve been featured on Fox Business, CNBC, Bloomberg, and a bunch of other networks. The only thing I enjoy more than making money, is helping YOU make money.

STOCK SURGE DAILY
With Ross Givens

Looking for an edge? Ross has the inside scoop on top analysis that will help grow your portfolio.. Receive a new stock opportunity every day and get ready to see your investment SURGE!

Tech stocks are rallying – and Ross Givens’ #1 Tech Stock of the Decade has been making BIG moves you don’t want to miss.

Whats in the Article